Originally Toriel's ability allowed her to bring the ATK of just a single monster to 0, but this included your cards as well. With this effect and 4/6, she costed 6G. Beta 1.3 undocumentedly changed that to 7G as well as changing her effect to setting a monster's ATK to 1 instead of 0. Beta 2.0 dropped her cost back to 6.
Beta 5.2 gave her +3/+2, making her end up with 7/8, just like her ex-husband Asgore. Her effect was also improved to match him by targeting all enemy monsters rather that a single one of your choice. So she now sets all enemy monsters' ATK to 1. (Her old has somewhat been given to Faun for a while.) Her cost was also increased by 5, making her cost 11G, but this was increased to 13G in the next update, Beta 5.3, making that also match Asgore.
Beta 8.1 nerfed her effect by also giving the enemy monsters Taunt. This can really backfire if the opponent plays Asriel, which restores their ATK, but keeps Taunt on them. Beta 8.3 reduced her cost from 13G back to 11G for this, no longer matching Asgore's. Beta 24.0 brought this back up to 12G and removed the Taunt adding effect, but will now set their ATK to 2.
- 4 (Pre Beta 5.2)
- 7 (Post Beta 5.2, Current)
- 6 (Pre Beta 5.2)
- 8 (Post Beta 5.2, Current)
- 6 (Pre Beta 1.3)
- 7 (Pre Beta 1.3)
- 6 (Post Beta 2.0)
- 11 (Beta 5.2)
- 13 (Post Beta 5.3)
- 11 (Post Beta 8.3, Current)
- Magic: Set a monster's ATK to 0. (Pre Beta 1.3)
- Magic: Set a monster's ATK to 1. (Post Beta 1.3)
- Magic: Set all enemy monsters' ATK to 1. (Post Beta 5.2)
- Magic: Set all enemy monsters' ATK to 1 and give them Taunt. (Post Beta 8.1)
- Magic: Set all enemy monsters' ATK to 2. (Post Beta 24.0, Current)
Rarity: Gold (Legendary)