Temmie had a lot of changes. Originally, it was a 3/3 Charge monster for 3G that had a 50% chance of adding another Temmie to your hand. The 2nd Temmie had the same stats, but only Charge. Alpha 2.7 dropped its HP from 3 to 2, Beta 2.6 its ATK from 3 to 2 and Beta 4.6 dropped its cost from 3G to 2G.Before Beta 6.1, if the 2nd Temmie was returned to your hand, it would turn into an original Temmie, with the 50% change on adding a 2nd Temmie. Beta 6.1 removed that bug (by making the 2nd Temmie called Temmie 2).
During Beta 6.5, Temmie was supposed to be nerfed to a mere 1 HP. But this was scrapped... at first. That nerf happened anyway in Beta 6.6. This gives us our current stats (2/1 for 2G). However, its ability was changed in a later update.
In Beta 7.1, if Temmie would kill an enemy on it's first turn, it would add another Temmie to your hand. This 2nd Temmie is not one with just Charge like before. It also has the same abilties. As such, if you use it wisely, you can have infinite Temmies. Beta 7.2 nerfed that to putting the new Temmie in your deck, rather than your hand.
But this all didn't matter, as Beta 7.5 returned it's ability to giving a Temmie 2. However, it now is a 100% chance instead of 50%. Beta 7.6 changed that from a Magic to a Dust Effect. So now, if Temmie dies, you get a Temmie 2.
- 3 (Pre Beta 2.6)
- 2 (Post Beta 2.6, Current)
- 3 (Pre Alpha 2.7)
- 2 (Post Alpha 2.7)
- 1 (Post Beta 6.6, Current)
- 3 (Pre Beta 4.6)
- 2 (Post Beta 4.6, Current)
- Charge. Magic: Have a 50% chance to add a Temmie 2 to your hand. (Pre Beta 6.0)
- [Temmie 2 bug fix and name change] (Post Beta 6.1)
- Charge. If this kills during its first turn, add a Temmie to your hand. (Beta 7.1)
- Charge. If this kills during its first turn, add a Temmie to your deck. (Post Beta 7.2)
- Charge. Magic: Add a Temmie 2 to your hand. (Beta 7.5)
- Charge. Dust: Add a Temmie 2 to your hand. (Post Beta 7.6, Current)
Rarity: Blue (Rare)