Current Version can be found here.
Shootout, a Justice Deck Spell card, originally costed 3G to deal 1 damage to all monsters on the field. This was when it was released in Beta 6.6, alongside 19 others (with 6 of them being a new spell for each class).
Beta 7.1 changed that by making your passive effect deal 1 more damage, which could stack. It's cost increased to 9G for this, only to be decreased to 8G in Beta 7.3.
Beta 8.3 returned it to it's debut state, though, dealing 1 damage to all monsters for 3G. Beta 9.1 decreased the price to 2G. Beta 16.0 brought it back to 3G, but also changed its effect slightly. Now it also deals 1 damage to both players, but if it kills a monster, the effect triggers again.
SOUL Type: Justice
- 3 (Post Beta 6.6)
- 9 (Post Beta 7.1)
- 8 (Post Beta 7.3)
- 3 (Post Beta 8.3)
- 2 (Post Beta 9.1)
- 3 (Post Beta 16.0, Current)
- Deal 1 damage to all monsters. (Post Beta 6.6)
- Your passive deals 1 more damage. (Post Beta 7.1)
- Deal 1 damage to all monsters. (Post Beta 8.3)
- Deal 1 damage to everyone. If it kills, trigger again. (Post Beta 16.0, Current)
Rarity: White (Common)
The "Passive Buffer" has returned in Beta 11.0 as Multi Shot.