Current Version can be found here.
Shootout, a Justice Deck Spell card, originally costed 3G to deal 1 damage to all monsters on the field. This was when it was released in Beta 6.6, alongside 19 others (with 6 of them being a new spell for each class).
Beta 7.1 changed that by making your passive effect deal 1 more damage, which could stack. It's cost increased to 9G for this, only to be decreased to 8G in Beta 7.3.
Beta 8.3 returned it to it's debut state, though, dealing 1 damage to all monsters for 3G. Beta 9.1 decreased the price to 2G. Beta 16.0 brought it back to 3G, but also changed its effect slightly. Now it will trigger again if it killed any monster. This effects repeats itself endlessly until it didn't kill anything in a cycle. Beta 24.0 nerfed that by only allowing it to retrigger if an enemy monster dies.
SOUL Type: Justice
- 3 (Post Beta 6.6)
- 9 (Post Beta 7.1)
- 8 (Post Beta 7.3)
- 3 (Post Beta 8.3)
- 2 (Post Beta 9.1)
- 3 (Post Beta 16.0, Current)
- Deal 1 DMG to all monsters. (Post Beta 6.6)
- Your passive deals 1 more damage. (Post Beta 7.1)
- Deal 1 DMG to all monsters. (Post Beta 8.3)
- Deal 1 DMG to all monsters. If it kills, trigger again. (Post Beta 16.0)
- Deal 1 DMG to all monsters. If it kills an enemy monster, trigger again. (Post Beta 24.0, Current)
Rarity: White (Common)
The "Passive Buffer" has returned in Beta 11.0 as Multi Shot.