Current Version can be found here.
Sad Customer was added to the game all the way back during Beta 2.3 and got never changed since its release, until Beta 8.1.
It originally was a 1/4 monster for 3G that would subtract 2G from the opponent when placed. This was useful early game when there's little gold to work with.
Beta 8.1 buffed it with +3/+1, but also +3G, making it 4/5 for 6G. It's ability was also buffed to subtracting 3G from the opponent. This was done to match Sad Customer in ATK, HP and Cost with its Gaster Follower counterpart, much like Monster Kid is with Goner Kid.
Beta 13.1 nerfed its HP to 4, leaving it with 4/4 for 6G. (G Follower 2 didn't change, though.)
- 1 (Post Beta 2.3)
- 4 (Post Beta 8.1, Current)
- 4 (Post Beta 2.3)
- 5 (Post Beta 8.1)
- 4 (Post Beta 13.1, Current)
- 3 (Post Beta 2.3)
- 6 (Post Beta 8.1, Current)
- Battlecry/Enter/Magic: Subtract 2G from the opponent. (Post Beta 2.3)
- Battlecry/Enter/Magic: Subtract 3G from the opponent. (Post Beta 8.1, Current)
Rarity: White (Common)