Current version can be seen here.
Resurrection originally would add the last 3 of your monsters that died to your hand for 5G. Alpha 3.2 increased that to 6G.
Beta 1.0 decreased the price to 4G, but would you also only gain the last 2 of your death monsters back.
Beta 4.1 reworked it entirely. For 1G, you would gain a random one of your death monsters to your hand. This was due to Resurrection being deemed too powerful when used with Legendary cards. Beta 13.1 increased that to 2 monsters, but increased the price to 3G. It won't give you 2 of the same monster.SOUL Type: Determination
- 5 (Pre Alpha 3.2)
- 6 (Post Alpha 3.2)
- 4 (Post Beta 1.0)
- 1 (Post Beta 4.1)
- 3 (Post Beta 13.1, Current)
- Add your last 3 dead monsters to your hand.
- (Pre Beta 1.0)
- Add your last 2 dead monsters to your hand.
- (Post Beta 1.0)
- Add a random dead ally monster to your hand.
- (Post Beta 4.1)
- Add 2 different random dead ally monsters to your hand.
- (Post Beta 13.1, Current)
Rarity: White (Common)