Current version can be seen here.
Snowdrake's Mom has an interesting history. While its stats of 4/4 have not been changed once and its cost only a little, its ability is what has been changed drasticly over time. The first one is sadly unknown as of now.
After Alpha 2.1, Snowdrake's Mom would paralyze all enemy monsters if the the user's hand was empty after placing it. But this was not used as much or at all in a Bravery deck due to its passive, so Beta 5.3 changed that.
Beta 5.3 reworked Snowdrake's Mom to paralyzing all enemy monsters when your HP was at 10 or less, making it more useful against a Perseverance deck, which still blocked healing back then.
But this didn't stay long, as Beta 5.7 reworked it again. Now, instead of a certain requirement, Snowdrake's Mom will now always have a 50% change to paralyze each enemy monster, making its ability work like that of Temmie. Its cost raised to 5G for this.
This stayed until Beta 7.2, where its ability changed again to paralyzing 2 random enemy monsters, at the cost of 7G.
- 4 (Pre Beta 5.7)
- 5 (Post Beta 5.7)
- 7 (Post Beta 7.2, Current)
- Unknown. (Pre Alpha 2.1)
- Battlecry/Enter/Magic: If your hand is empty, paralyze all enemy monsters. (Post Alpha 2.1)
- Battlecry/Enter/Magic: If you have 10 or less HP, paralyze all enemy monsters. (Post Beta 5.3)
- Battlecry/Enter/Magic: Paralyze all enemy monsters, 50% change each. (Post Beta 5.7)
- Battlecry/Enter/Magic: Paralyze 2 random enemy monsters. (Post Beta 7.2, Current)
Rarity: White (Common)