During Beta 4.3, the word 'poisoned' was changed with 'KR', just like in Undertale. This didn't change the effects of it, though.In Beta 5.2, Poison was changed back to 1G with the added ability to draw a card. This was to help Perseverance users who often find themselves without monster cards due to the deck typically being filled with effect cards in order to make it useful.
Due to the Class Rework of Beta 6.8, Beta 7.1 changed this card so that for 2G, it does 1 damage to an enemy (which now gives them KR). However, this was changed back to just giving KR in Beta 7.3 (for 1G). That was because it was impossible to give cards like Mad Dummy and Sans the KR effect, because they couldn't take any damage.
Beta 9.3 buffed it by also giving a new Poison to your deck, meaning that you never run out of cards.
Soul Type: Perseverance
- 1 (Pre Beta 2.0)
- 0 (Post Beta 2.0)
- 1 (Post Beta 5.2)
- 0 (Post Beta 5.7)
- 2 (Post Beta 7.1)
- 1 (Post Beta 7.3, Current)
- Give Poisoned effect to a monster. (Pre Beta 4.3)
- Give KR to a monster. (Post Beta 4.3) [Other wording]
- Give KR to a monster. Draw a card. (Post Beta 5.2)
- Deal 1 damage to an enemy monster. Draw a card. (Post Beta 7.1)
- Give KR to a monster. Draw a card. (Post Beta 7.3)
- Give KR to a monster and add a Poison to your deck. Draw a card. (Post Beta 9.3, Current)
Rarity: White (Common)