Beta 5.2 gave it +1 cost, but was also given the effect of letting you draw a card. This change is shared with Heal (though Heal changed from 1G to 2G and this from 0G to 1G). Beta 5.7 dropped its cost back to 0G alongside Heal and Protection (which also gained the card draw effect this update).
Due to the Class Rework of Beta 6.8, Beta 7.1 changed this card so that for 2G, it does 1 damage to an enemy monster (which now gives it KR). However, this was changed back to its Beta 5.2 version, simply giving KR and drawing a card for 1G, in Beta 7.3. That was because it was impossible to give cards like Mad Dummy and Sans the KR effect, because they couldn't take any damage.
Beta 9.3 buffed it by also giving a new Poison to your deck, meaning that you never run out of cards.
Soul Type: Perseverance
- 1 (Post Alpha 3.0)
- 0 (Post Beta 2.0)
- 1 (Post Beta 5.2)
- 0 (Post Beta 5.7)
- 2 (Post Beta 7.1)
- 1 (Post Beta 7.3, Current)
- Give KR to a monster. (Post Alpha 3.0)
- Give KR to a monster. Draw a card. (Post Beta 5.2)
- Deal 1 damage to an enemy monster. Draw a card. (Post Beta 7.1)
- Give KR to a monster. Draw a card. (Post Beta 7.3)
- Give KR to a monster and add a Poison to your deck. Draw a card. (Post Beta 9.3, Current)
Rarity: White (Common)