Originally, it used to remove all negative effects of your monsters, just like half of Asriel's ability is now. It's price, however, made it far less useful, as Asriel would also heal your monster and you gained a 4/4 monster out of it, just for 1G more. That's why Pie's cost was decreased to 1G in the next update.
This didn't stay long, though, as Beta 7.1 changed it's whole effect. Now, it prevents your monsters from taking any damage until your turn ends, at the cost of 4G. Beta 9.1 decreased the price to 2G.
Beta 10.2 reworked the card a bit. It now only effects a single monster, but it also gives it Haste.
Soul Type: Kindness
- 3 (Beta 6.6 only)
- 1 (Post Beta 6.7)
- 4 (Post Beta 7.1)
- 2 (Post Beta 9.1, Current)
- Remove all negative effecs of your monsters. (Pre Beta 7.1)
- Make your monsters immune to damage during this turn.
- (Post Beta 7.1)
- Make a monster immune to damage during this turn and give it Haste.
- (Post Beta 10.2, Current)
Rarity: White (Common)