Current Version can be found here.
Penetration went through quite a few changes. It started out by costing 2G, before being dropped to 1G in Alpha 3.2 and dropped further to 0G in Beta 2.0, making Penetration the first card to be free to play. From here on out, the card went back and forth between 0G and 1G, starting with Beta 3.2 where its cost returned to 1G. Beta 6.4 brought it back to 0G, Beta 8.3 to 1G and finally, Beta 11.0 returned it to 0G.
Beta 13.1 made the first change to its effect. Before, it would simply remove the Taunt from a monster of your choice and not do anything if you used it on a monster without Taunt. This has now been buffed to let you draw a card if it doesn't remove Taunt. Beta 15.0 nerfed it a bit, though, by not allowing you to target ally monsters anymore.Beta 20.0 changed it up a bit. Its cost increased back to 1G, but the effect will now silence the enemy monster if it has Taunt instead of just removing the Taunt.
StatsSOUL Type: Bravery
- 2 (Post Alpha 3.0)
- 1 (Post Alpha 3.2)
- 0 (Post Beta 2.0)
- 1 (Post Beta 3.2)
- 0 (Post Beta 6.4)
- 1 (Post Beta 8.3)
- 0 (Post Beta 11.0)
- 1 (Post Beta 20.0, Current)
- Remove Taunt from a monster. (Pre Beta 13.1)
- Remove Taunt from a monster.
- If it has no Taunt, draw a card instead. (Post Beta 13.1)
- Remove Taunt from an enemy monster.
- If it has no Taunt, draw a card instead. (Post Beta 15.0)
- Silence an enemy monster with Taunt.
- If it has no Taunt, draw a card instead. (Post Beta 20.0, Current)
Rarity: Blue (Rare)