Current Version can be found here.
Penetration went through quite a few changes. It started out by costing 2G, before being dropped to 1G in Alpha 3.2.
Beta 2.0 dropped it again, this time to 0G, making Penetration the first card to be free to play.
Beta 3.2 increased its price back to 1G, Beta 6.4 dropped it back to 0G and Beta 8.3 increased it back yet again to 1G, only to be dropped back down to 0G in Beta 11.0.
Beta 13.1 buffed its effect. Now, when used on a monster that doesn't have Taunt, you will draw a card instead. This has been nerfed in Beta 15.0, as it can now not target ally monsters.
SOUL Type: Bravery
- 2 (Pre Alpha 3.2)
- 1 (Post Alpha 3.2)
- 0 (Post Beta 2.0)
- 1 (Post Beta 3.2)
- 0 (Post Beta 6.4)
- 1 (Post Beta 8.3)
- 0 (Post Beta 11.0, Current)
- Remove Taunt from a monster. (Pre Beta 13.1)
- Remove Taunt from a monster.
- If it has no Taunt, draw a card instead. (Post Beta 13.1)
- Remove Taunt from an enemy monster.
- If it has no Taunt, draw a card instead. (Post Beta 15.0, Current)
Rarity: Blue (Rare)