Papyrus Statue came out in Beta 6.4. It's a good support card, being able to make every attack, including effect cards like Punishment and even Justice's passive effect, deal 1 more damage when directly damaging the opponent. This was buffed to 2 in Beta 6.5, making it the opposide of Diamond Boy 2.
This card was nerfed in Beta 7.5, where both it's ATK and HP dropped by 1, giving us a 1/5 monster. Beta 8.3 changed it a bit. Its cost increased to 5G and its effect only increases damage by 1 again, but now it also increases the damage to enemy monsters, making it the opposide of Diamond Boy 1 (while also still half of Diamond Boy 2). Beta 10.1 increased its cost to 6G.
- 2 (Post Beta 6.4)
- 1 (Post Beta 7.5, Current)
- 6 (Post Beta 6.4)
- 5 (Post Beta 7.5, Current)
- 4 (Post Beta 6.4)
- 5 (Post Beta 8.3)
- 6 (Post Beta 10.1, Current)
- Can't attack. Increase damage dealt to enemy player by 1. (Beta 6.4)
- Can't attack. Increase damage dealt to enemy player by 2. (Post Beta 6.5)
- Can't attack. Increase damage dealt to all enemies by 1. (Post Beta 8.3, Current)
Rarity: Blue (Rare)