Originally a 0/6 monster for 3G, dealing 1 damage to all enemy monsters, it was particularly effective as a deterrent to Woshua and other spread damage based cards, making Moldbygg particularly useful in and against the Justice deck, as well as Patience with Protection applied to it. It was also a good pair for Asgore.After Beta 1.6, its ATK was buffed to 1 and its ability was changed to paralysing enemy monsters damaged by it. This made it more useful in the Patience deck and removing its specific use in other soul types.
After Beta 4.6, Moldbygg was buffed by gaining Taunt in exchange for 1 less HP, making it particularly useful when wanting to protect yourself from multiple attacks, typically ensuring yourself protection from a monster for that turn and the subsequent one, with the exception of cards like Mad Dummy. Beta 6.5 nerfed it a bit by dropping it's HP by one again, for a total of 4.Beta 7.4 moved Moldbygg's ability to paralyze to Ice as a buff, which also indirectly buffed Snow Storm (somewhat) and nerfed Ice Wolf. Moldbygg, meanwhile, gained a new 2nd ability. This makes it so that and the end of your turn, it gets fully healed. This is very good as it makes it almost invincible to low ATK enemies. Its HP was brought back to its original 6.
This ability was buffed in the next update, Beta 7.5. Now, it not only heals itself after every turn, but it will also fully heal any Moldsmal, Moldessa and even other Moldbygg's (who have been silenced) on your side on the field. Beta 10.1 nerfed the effect by taking place at the start of your turn instead of at the end.
- 0 (Pre Beta 1.6)
- 1 (Post Beta 1.6, Current)
- 6 (Pre Beta 4.6)
- 5 (Post Beta 4.6)
- 4 (Post Beta 6.5)
- 6 (Post Beta 7.4, Current)
- Deal 1 damage to all enemies when this gets hurt. (Pre Beta 1.6)
- Paralyze any monster damaged by this one. (Post Beta 1.6)
- Taunt. Paralyze any monster damaged by this one. (Post Beta 4.6)
- Taunt. At the end of your turn, restore its HP. (Beta 7.4)
- Taunt. At the end of your turn, fully heal your Moldbygg, Moldsmal and Moldessa. (Post Beta 7.5)
- Taunt. At the start of your turn, fully heal your Moldbygg, Moldsmal and Moldessa. (Post Beta 10.1, Current)
Rarity: White (Common)