Migosp is a basic card with basic changes. Its cost of 2G has never been changed since its debut.
However, its basic stats and ability did. It started out with 1/1, but was buffed to 2/1 in Beta 1.6 in order to make Sans the weakest enemy by himself, just like he is in Undertale. Beta 6.4 followed that by increasing its HP by 1, making it 2/2.
Beta 8.3 buffed its ability to give +3 HP to a random ally monster instead of 2, making it heal as much as its Hard Mode/Upgraded version Migospel. However, this was returned to giving +2 HP in Beta 13.1.
- 1 (Pre Beta 1.6)
- 2 (Post Beta 1.6, Current)
- 1 (Pre Beta 6.4)
- 2 (Post Beta 6.4, Current)
- Magic: Give +2 HP to a random ally monster. (Pre Beta 8.3)
- Magic: Give +3 HP to a random ally monster. (Post Beta 8.3)
- Magic: Give +2 HP to a random ally monster. (Post Beta 13.1, Current)
Rarity: White (Common)