Current Version can be found here.
MTT Fountain was added in Beta 7.6, alongside 13 others.
Originally, MTT Fountain was shown here, on Undercards's Twitter Page. There, it didn't have the Taunt it gained when it was added to the game.
Beta 8.1 reworked MTT Fountain so they work the same as cards like Gaster and Memorial Statue at that time: Giving it 1 ATK, but also the Can't attack Ability. Beta 10.1 increased its cost to 5G. And Beta 13.1 lowered its HP from 8 to 6. Beta 19.0 lowered its HP further to 5.
- 0 (Pre Beta 8.1)
- 1 (Post Beta 8.1, Current)
- 8 (Pre Beta 13.1)
- 6 (Post Beta 13.1)
- 5 (Post Beta 19.0, Current)
- 4 (Pre Beta 10.1)
- 5 (Post Beta 10.1, Current)
- Heal you by the amount of damage taken by this card. (Pre-Release)
- Taunt. Heal you by the amount of damage taken by this card. (Post Beta 7.6)
- Taunt. Can't attack. Heal you by the amount of damage taken by this card. (Post Beta 8.1, Current)
Rarity: White (Common)