Current version can be found here.
Knight Knight is another monster whose origin life is not completely known, as while it started out with 6/8 for 9G, it had a different ability. Alpha 2.1 changed it to making it restore 3 HP to itself whenever it attacks and kills a monster. It recieved some minor stat changes over time, such as +1 cost in Alpha 2.7 and +1 HP in Beta 5.3, leaving it with 6/9 for 10G. This was kept until Beta 7.1, where Knight Knight dropped 1 in every stat (ATK, HP and Cost), leaving it with its current 5/8 for 9G.
Beta 7.3 buffed its effect by now letting it also restore 3 HP when it kills a monster while defending. And Beta 17.0 reworked the effect quite a bit. It now restores HP to itself equal to the amount of damage it just dealt to any enemy, not just monsters. However, this only activates when it attacks, just like it used to.
- 6 (Pre Beta 7.1)
- 5 (Post Beta 7.1, Current)
- 8 (Pre Beta 5.3)
- 9 (Post Beta 5.3)
- 8 (Post Beta 7.1, Current)
- 9 (Pre Alpha 2.7)
- 10 (Post Alpha 2.7)
- 9 (Post Beta 7.1, Current)
- Unknown. (Pre Alpha 2.1)
- Whenever this attacks and kills a monster, restore 3 HP to itself. (Post Alpha 2.1)
- Whenever this kills a monster, restore 3 HP to itself. (Post Beta 7.3)
- Whenever this attacks, restore its HP by damage dealt. (Post Beta 17.0, Current)
Rarity: White (Common)