Current Version can be found here.
Knife was added in Beta 6.6, alongside 19 other cards (6 of which were also new Effect Cards for each Class).
Originally, it would cost 1G to kill a monster with this. The trade-off being that you lose 1 life in the process.
This was not worth it for most players, and made it useless for non-Determination players, so Beta 7.1 buffed it by only doing 10 damage to yourself, whilst costing 2G. Beta 9.1 buffed it again. Now it does damage equal to the ATK of the killed monster.
Beta 10.1 reworked it again. Now, it will do damage equal to the killed monster's Cost. This was done because cards like Mad Dummy and Sans would only do 1 damage to the user. Beta 13.1 nerfed it by increasing the cost to 3G. Beta 19.0 nerfed it further by not allowing you to kill ally monsters with it. This was done due to the strong combo with Snow Poff and Last Dream.
SOUL Type: Determination
- 1 (Post Beta 6.6)
- 2 (Post Beta 7.1)
- 3 (Post Beta 13.1, Current)
- Kill a monster. Lose a life. (Post Beta 6.6)
- Kill a monster. Lose 10 HP. (Post Beta 7.1)
- Kill a monster. Lose HP equal to the killed monster's ATK. (Post Beta 9.1)
- Kill a monster. Lose HP equal to the killed monster's HP. (Post Beta 9.3)
- Kill a monster. Lose HP equal to the killed monster's Cost. (Post Beta 10.1)
- Kill an enemy monster. Deal its cost as damage to yourself. (Post Beta 19.0, Current)
Rarity: White (Common)