Current version can be seen here.
Originally, Igloo was designed so that it would summon a random card from your deck onto your board at the end of your turn. This created many decks which were centered around Igloo with many expensive cards. Because of this original ability, the Igloo became quite popular and useful in most decks with the main risk being running out of cards quickly.
Beta 5.0 nerfed this to summoning a random monster (including generated monsters like Dog Residue and Doodlebog) onto your board at the end of your turn. This was quickly nerfed again in the next update, Beta 5.1, due to the fact that Epic and higher Rarity cards were summoned far too often and so it was changed to only summoning Common cards. However, monsters are now summoned at the start of your turn. This means that monsters with 'At the end of your turn' abilities like Pyrope and Charge monsters like Ice Cap are now much more beneficial.
From Beta 5.7 and onward, Igloo gained some small buffs, starting with an increase in HP, making it 0/10, while Beta 6.5 dropped its cost from 6G to 5G. Beta 7.3 also made it able to summon Rare monsters, and Beta 12.1 improved that further by making it able to summon Epic monsters as well.
During Beta 6.6, Igloo lost the ability to summon generated monsters, just like Assault.
- 9 (Pre Beta 5.7)
- 10 (Post Beta 5.7, Current)
- 6 (Pre Beta 6.5)
- 5 (Post Beta 6.5, Current)
- End of turn: Summon a random monster from your deck. (Pre Beta 5.0)
- End of turn: Summon a random monster. (Beta 5.0)
- Start of turn: Summon a random Common monster. (Post Beta 5.1)
- [Can't summon generated monsters.] (Post Beta 6.6)
- Start of turn: Summon a random Common or Rare monster. (Post Beta 7.3)
- Start of turn: Summon a random Common, Rare or Epic monster.
- (Post Beta 12.1, Current)
Rarity: White (Common)