Originally, Hyper Goner would only be able to use when your HP was at 0. But when Beta 6.8 reworked the class to heal when at 0 HP, this card needed a rework as you cannot be at 0 HP anymore.
At first, it was changed to be able to be used whenever you wanted, killing all monsters on the board (including your own). It's price went from 8G to 12G for this.
But Beta 7.1 changed that by making it 30G, but at the start of your turn, would lower the price by your missing HP. In other words, it's cost would be equal to your current HP.
Beta 7.5 nerfed it by making it 34G. This means its cost is 4G higher than your current HP (which makes the minimum price 5G). But with the release of Innkeeper in Beta 13.4, Hyper Goner was able to become 0G to play. As such, Beta 14.0 nerfed it again by making its minimum price 5G, even with HP boosts.
Soul Type: Determination
- 8 (Pre Beta 6.8)
- 12 (Post Beta 6.8)
- 30 (Post Beta 7.1)
- 34 (Post Beta 7.5, Current)
- Kill all monsters if your HP = 0. (Pre Beta 6.8)
- Kill all monsters. (Post Beta 6.8)
- Kill all monsters. (Post Beta 7.1)
- Start of turn: Lower its cost by your missing HP.
- Kill all monsters. (Post Beta 14.0, Current)
- Start of turn: Lower its cost by your missing HP (min: 5).
Rarity: Purple (Epic)