Frisk is currently the cheapest Determination card, at 14G. And while they only have a base stat of 3/3, they will gain +3 HP for each monster on the field. This includes those of the enemy, making Frisk have a possible maximum of 24 HP.
While this card is alive on the field your health bar cannot receive damage. This includes the ability of Chara, making having Frisk on the board currently the only way to stop it. As with all cards of this rarity, it cannot be silenced. So unlike Flowey, this card will return to the player's deck upon death no matter what. These are the only possibilities to remove Frisk:
- Use Snow Storm;
- Use Dimensional Box followed by returning or silencing it;
- Use Omega Flowey's Load spell.
It can be incredibly useful late game due to its Dust effect, applying it to a late game Integrity or Determination deck where you can continuously place Frisk down after you've run out of cards can mean you have the ability to wait out the opponent until they've exhausted all of their cards and lose due to draw damage from an empty deck. It can also mean that two players with Frisk have the possibility to fight indefinitely.
- Normal Packs (with great luck);
- Final Packs (which you get 1 of at LV 200);
- Special Events (on Twitter and Facebook);
- Crafting with DT Fragments. You can get DT Fragments by:
- Logging in 28 times in a month;
- Reaching Diamond III or higher in Ranked. (Diamond = 2; Master = 3; Legend = 4)