Flowey didn't change much since its debut. His first change was in Beta 5.2, where he got a drop in his cost, from 4G to 3G, making him summonable by Assault.
Beta 12.0 changed him again. Now, he only gets +2 ATK upon death, but he gained Haste in the process. The next update, Beta 12.1, changed that to make him lose his Haste after his first death, but made him gain +3 ATK again. Beta 15.0 nerfed its HP for the first time, from 6 to 5.
- 6 (Pre Beta 15.0)
- 5 (Post Beta 15.0, Current)
- 4 (Pre Beta 5.2)
- 3 (Post Beta 5.2, Current)
- Dust: Return to your deck with +3 ATK.
- (Keep ATK buffs) (Pre Beta 12.0)
- Haste. Dust: Return to your deck with +2 ATK.
- (Keep ATK buffs) (Beta 12.0)
- Haste. Dust: Return to your deck with +3 ATK but no Haste.
- (Keep ATK buffs) (Post Beta 12.1, Current)
Rarity: Purple (Epic)