Current Version can be found here .
Faun, added in Beta 7.0 with the ability to reduce the ATK of a selected monster by 2, was reworked in the very next update, Beta 7.1, to set the ATK of the selected monster to 2 instead, making it work like the Pre Beta 5.2 version of Toriel (but by giving it 2 ATK instead of 1). This made it far more useful, both to decrease the ATK of strong enemy monster, but also to raise the ATK of monsters such Igloo or Cactus who have 0 ATK.
Beta 11.0 nerfed the effect again, though. Now, it halves the ATK of a monster. But unlike all other percentage changes, this effects rounds up instead of down. So halving 5 ATK will give 3 ATK instead of 2. Beta 13.1 buffed that by making it round down. Beta 19.0 buffed it further by recuding its cost from 5G to 4G.
- 5 (Post Beta 7.0)
- 4 (Post Beta 19.0, Current)
- Magic: Give -2 ATK to a monster. (Beta 7.0)
- Magic: Set a monster's ATK to 2. (Post Beta 7.1)
- Magic: Halve a monster's ATK (rounded up). (Post Beta 11.0)
- Magic: Halve a monster's ATK. (Post Beta 13.1, Current)
Rarity: White (Common)