Current Version can be found here.
Cloning went through some minor changes. The first one being in Beta 3.2, where instead of making a complete copy, it would add a base version of the monster in your hand. Beta 6.8 made the cloned card have the same cost as the original, while the rest still becomes the base version.
Beta 7.3 increased its cost from 4G to 5G. This was returned in Beta 9.3 to 4G, though, as Integrity gained its passive effect of returning 20% of the card's cost back in Beta 9.1.
Beta 11.0 expanded it even more and will now make an exact copy of an ally monster, just like it used to do so from the beginning. So now, the copied monsters will not only keep the same cost, but also the same ATK and HP. It also keeps any effects like Taunt and Candy, but also Silence and KR. Beta 17.0 dropped its cost to 3G.
SOUL Type: Integrity
- 4 (Post Alpha 3.0)
- 5 (Post Beta 7.3)
- 4 (Post Beta 9.3)
- 3 (Post Beta 17.0, Current)
- Add an exact copy of an ally monster to your hand. (Post Alpha 3.0)
- Add a copy of an ally monster to your hand. (Post Beta 3.2)
- Add a copy of an ally monster to your hand, but keep its cost. (Post Beta 6.8)
- Add an exact copy of an ally monster to your hand. (Post Beta 11.0, Current)
Rarity: Purple (Epic)