Current Version can be found here.
Cloning went through some minor changes. The first one being in Beta 6.8, where it got buffed to make the cloned card have the same cost as the original, while the rest still becomes the base version.
The second being in Beta 7.3, where its cost was increased from 4G to 5G. This was returned in Beta 9.3 to 4G, though, as Integrity gained its passive effect of returning 20% of the card's cost back in Beta 9.1.
Beta 11.0 changed it a bit. It now will make an exact copy of the selected monster, not making a base of it while keeping the cost. This means that the copied monster will keep the ATK and HP buffs as well as the nerfs.
SOUL Type: Integrity
- 4 (Pre Beta 7.3)
- 5 (Post Beta 7.3)
- 4 (Post Beta 9.3, Current)
- Add a copy of an ally monster to your hand. (Pre Beta 6.8)
- Add a copy of an ally monster to your hand, but keep its cost.
- (Post Beta 6.8)
- Add an exact copy of an ally monster to your hand.
- (Post Beta 11.0, Current)
Rarity: Purple (Epic)