Chara is the most powerful card in game in terms of raw stats with an amazing 99/99.
When placed, Chara will deal damage to the enemy equal to the total amount of dead monsters. This includes yours as well as those of the enemy. So under normal conditions, 30 dead monsters are enough to kill the enemy.
There are some exceptions:
- Diamond Boy 2 reduced the damage by 2.
- Determination uses their extra life.
There are some ways to counter Chara. The best way is by placing Mettaton EX in order to make your opponent lose all their gold. Another option is placing Frisk, which makes Chara's ability cancel out.
Keep in mind that cards that give you dead monsters like Resurrection and Golden Flowers will not remove the dead monsters from the graveyard, so Chara's damage will not be lowered. The Heroine will also only count upon her final death.
- Normal Packs (with great luck);
- Final Packs (which you get 1 of at LV 200);
- Special Events (mostly on Twitter);
- Crafting with DT Fragments. You can get DT Fragments by:
- Buying one for 90 Loyalty Points;
- Reaching Diamond III or higher in Ranked. (Diamond = 1; Master = 1 or 2)