Current version can be found here.
Astigmatism originally costed 10G and had 3/10 in stats. It couldn't attack on its own and would instead kill the monster in front of it at the start of your turn.
It went through a lot of minor changes. The first was in Alpha 2.7, where its cost dropped by 1, making it 9G.
After some time staying how it was, Beta 4.2 increased its ATK from 3 to 4. Afterwards, Beta 4.8 decreased its cost again by 1, making it 8G. And Beta 5.3 dropped it yet again by 1, giving us a 4/10 monster for 7G.
This all changed with Beta 7.1, where its ATK dropped back to 3, its HP dropped (for the first time) to 8. But in return, Astigmatism was finally able to attack.
- 3 (Pre Beta 4.2)
- 4 (Post Beta 4.2)
- 3 (Post Beta 7.1, Current)
- 10 (Pre Beta 7.1)
- 8 (Post Beta 7.1, Current)
- 10 (Pre Alpha 2.7)
- 9 (Post Alpha 2.7)
- 8 (Post Beta 4.8)
- 7 (Post Beta 5.3, Current)
- Can't attack. At the start of your turn, kill the monster in front of it. (Pre Beta 7.1)
- At the start of your turn, kill the monster in front of it. (Post Beta 7.1, Current)
Rarity: White (Common)