Current version can be seen here.
Assault started with being able to put a monster card from your deck that was < 4G (thus 3G or less), put it in your hand and make it free to play. This was useful as it could give you cards like Temmie if you didn't have it in your hand yet. Beta 1.6 changed that by instead of giving a random monster from your deck, it gave you a random monster from all monsters that were 3G or less. This included generated monsters like Dog Residue and Doodlebog until Beta 6.6.
Beta 7.5 changed it quite heavily. Now, it will put 3 random monsters with a cost of 3 or lower into your deck, all of which costing 1 less. Beta 9.1 dropped the cost to 1G.
Beta 12.1 changed it yet again. Now, still for the price of 1G, it will sommon a random 3G monster. This means that 1-2G monsters like Temmie are no longer obtainable through Assault. Being summoned right away also means that Magic and Future won't activate.
Beta 13.1 returned it to its previous state, adding 3 1-3G monsters to your deck. But these monsters will now have +1 ATK instead of -1 cost.
SOUL Type: Bravery
- 2 (Pre Beta 9.1)
- 1 (Post Beta 9.1, Current)
- Draw a random monster (cost <= 3) with -3 cost. (Pre Beta 1.6)
- Add a random monster (cost <= 3) to your hand with -3 cost. (Post Beta 1.6)
- [Can't gain generated monsters] (Post Beta 6.6)
- Add 3 random monsters (cost <= 3) to your deck with -1 cost. (Post Beta 7.5)
- Summon a random 3G monster. (Post Beta 12.1)
- Add 3 random monsters (cost <= 3) to your deck with +1 ATK. (Post Beta 13.1, Current)
Rarity: White (Common)