Current version can be seen here.
When released, Asriel costed 7G and would heal all your other monsters. However, it didn't restore anything else yet.
Beta 4.3 changed that by lowering its cost to 6G, but also made Asriel able to remove KR from all ally monsters before healing them. This made Asriel a much better card, especially after his cost was reduced again to 5G in Beta 4.8.
After the Beta 6.8 rework of KR not being able to deny healing anymore, Beta 7.1 buffed Asriel again. Now, for 6G, Asriel doesn't just remove KR, but all negative effects from all ally monster. However, this also includes the Taunt from monsters that don't have it in their base form. (So cards like Dummy and Jerry keep Taunt, but cards that have been given Taunt by Protection, Glad Dummy and even the effect of Lemon Bread will have it removed.) The next update, Beta 7.2, returned Asriel to 5G again. And Beta 7.5 made Taunt not classify as a negative effect at all, meaning that Asriel will never remove it.
Beta 16.0 nerfed Asriel quite a bit, no longer making him restore your other monsters' HP and only removing their negative effects. Beta 17.0 buffed him by lowering his cost to 4. Beta 20.0 returned him to 5G, but also gave some of his healing ability back by restoring 3 HP to the allies that he removed the negative effects from at the enemy of your turn once.
- 7 (Pre Beta 4.3)
- 6 (Post Beta 4.3)
- 5 (Post Beta 4.8)
- 6 ( Beta 7.1)
- 5 (Post Beta 7.2)
- 4 (Post Beta 17.0)
- 5 (Post Beta 20.0, Current)
- Magic: Fully restore all ally monsters. (Pre Beta 4.3)
- Magic: Remove KR and fully restore all ally monsters. (Post Beta 4.3)
- Magic: Cure and fully restore all ally monsters. (Post Beta 7.1)
- [Taunt is no longer a negative effect] (Post Beta 7.5)
- Magic: Cure all ally monsters. (Post Beta 16.0)
- Magic: Cure its allies and End of turn: Restore 3 HP to them. (Post Beta 20.0, Current)
Rarity: Purple (Epic)