When released in Beta 2.9, Asriel costed 7G and would heal all your ally monsters. However, it didn't restore anything else yet.
Beta 4.3 changed that by lowering its cost to 6G, but also made Asriel able to remove KR from all ally monsters before healing them. This made Asriel a much better card, especially after his cost was reduced again to 5G in Beta 4.8.After the Beta 6.8 rework of KR not being able to deny healing anymore, Beta 7.1 buffed Asriel again. Now, for 6G, Asriel doesn't just remove KR, but all negative effects from all ally monster. However, this also includes the Taunt from monsters that don't have it in their base form. (So cards like Dummy and Jerry keep Taunt, but cards that have been given Taunt by Protection, Glad Dummy and even the effect of Lemon Bread will have it removed.)
Beta 7.2 returned Asriel to 5G again. And Beta 7.5 made Taunt not classify as a negative effect at all, meaning that Asriel will never remove it.
- 7 (Pre Beta 4.3)
- 6 (Post Beta 4.3)
- 5 (Post Beta 4.8)
- 6 (Beta 7.1)
- 5 (Post Beta 7.2, Current)
- Battlecry/Enter/Magic: Fully heal your monsters. (Pre Beta 4.3)
- Battlecry/Enter/Magic: Fully heal your monsters and remove KR. (Post Beta 4.3)
- Battlecry/Enter/Magic: Fully heal your monsters and remove all negative effects. (Post Beta 7.1)
- [Taunt is no longer a negative effect] (Post Beta 7.5, Current)
Rarity: Purple (Epic)